Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALES AND PURCHASE AGREEMENT
1. All goods are guaranteed authentic for life. If they are deemed not authentic by either a major auction house (Sotheby's, Christie's or Phillips de Pury), or the studio/estate of the artist, you are entitled to a refund in full. Proof of authenticity or otherwise must be provided in writing from at least one of the sources previously listed.
2. Goods are not refundable on any grounds other than authenticity. Goods may be exchanged at the discretion of the seller, but Art Angels does not offer either a "cooling off" period, nor the right to return items within any period of time. Art is a traded commodity which experiences constant price fluctuations. The non return policy is enforced in order to prevent speculative purchasing and returning based on changing market values.
3. Returns must be shipped prepaid and insured for the full invoice value of goods. Returns must be received by Art Angels in perfect condition and in the original unaltered packaging. We will not accept any returned goods that have been altered. Poorly packaged and/or unauthorized returns will be refused and returned to sender.
4. Piece will be shipped in mint condition as stipulated by the artist. Any damage to the piece in shipping will be absorbed by Art Angels and the piece will be replaced to the client.
5. Our delivery dates are approximate and cannot be guaranteed. We will try to advise you in advance if your order will be delayed. Art Angels will not be held responsible for any shipping delays that are beyond our control.
6. Every care is taken to ensure that goods are not damaged during shipping. All expenses relating to packing and shipping are the responsibility of the buyer. All shipping quotes cover fine art packaging.
7. Refund, Replace, Repair Policy: In the event of an item arriving with condition issues e.g. broken bulb for neon light art, the replacement policy is as follows: The item will be replaced. In instances where the item can be repaired to “as new” condition where the value of the art will be unaffected e.g. replacement of lightbulb on neon art this will be attempted first. Should the repaired item be unacceptable to the buyer it will be replaced where possible. In the event that the item can be neither repaired to brand new condition nor replaced, a credit will be issued. Items cannot be returned for credit unless repair or replacement are not possible.
8. Delivery times vary depending on the items in question. If framing is requested, allow an additional 14 days. Most orders are fulfilled within 30 days.
9. Items are by default supplied without framing unless framing option is selected and paid for. Framing costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
10. Title of ownership does not pass to the buyer until cleared funds have been received in full.
11. Buyer is solely responsible for international import taxes and duties.